June 27, 2016

your voice tone matter






DEAR DIARY .

i know this guy.  both of us have  A LOT in common.

so basically i have a crush on him. damn .. i am OBVIOUSLY made

A TERRIBLE MISTAKE. 


since this guy is not fancy talking in the phone and have a bitchy voice.

like if i could knock his head with hammer,  I WOULD!
 because it's killing me man.


I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU , AND YOUR BITCHY VOICE IS LIKE A TORTURE TO ME


in real life, he is indeed a great friend.  you just can talk about anything. even sometimes, he's quite JUDGEMENTAL .

*gasp*


I SHOULD GET OVER YOU.

I WILL GET OVER YOU.


I WILL .. TRUST ME I WILL .

NO MATTER HOW HARD IT COULD BE

NO MATTER HOW IMPOSSIBLE IT GET.


THIS WILL NOT WORK. I AM NOT (ONCE AGAIN) GETTING MYSELF DROWNING ON MY FEELING TOO SOON. I AM NOT READY TO GET HURT.

FREAKINGGGGGG NOOOOO! 









No comments: